Teachers, follow these steps when sharing the file with your students. To be more effective, you should videotape yourself teaching the song.
1. Sing the whole song with motions.
2. Introduce words and motions to the children.
3. Ask children to imitate the motions.
4. Learn the song phrase by phrase.
5. Sing and perform the movements.
To learn the whole song well, it might take two lessons.
1. Review the motions.
2. You may use flashcards to identify the pictures and words.
3. Ask the children to watch the video.
4. Review the song with motions while viewing the pictures.
1. Review the song with motions and pictures.
2. Open the video, get ready.
1. Listen to the audio.
2. Sing with the audio.
3. Drag the pictures into the boxes to match the lyrics. Please note that young kids who don’t know how to read can still drag the pictures in the right boxes if they sing.
3. Open the SMART Learning Suite (click image below). Follow instructions.
CLASS ID: 268615
Click image above: